View Single Post
Unread May 11th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Stuart Moore Stuart Moore is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10
Default Re: help//trichotillomania

See a psychiatrist. See a psychotherapist. Look up trichotillomania on the net and see what hits you get under self help. There are some treatment programs. Take everything you read with a heavy dose of salt.
Reply With Quote